We are delighted to announce the addition of the incredibly versatile Pilatus PC-12 to our private jet charter fleet. In a class all its own, the Pilatus PC-12 has an outstanding reputation for versatility, performance, reliability and operational flexibility. Private jet charter clients will be able to travel in comfort and style. With the addition of the Pilatus PC-12 to our private jet charter lineup, Causey Aviation offers a jet to suit every mission and budget.
Meticulous Swiss Engineering
Dependability. Quality. Performance. Pilatus aircraft reflects each of these values. Above all, Pilatus stands for safety. Pilatus combines innovative technology with precision craftsmanship to engineer reliable aircraft that can transport you to new heights. All of these elements ensure that this rugged aircraft stands up to the term “Swiss Made.”
Leading Aircraft in it's Class
With operating costs that are 30 to 60 percent lower than twin-engine jets and other turboprop aircraft, the Pilatus PC-12 provides a new and compelling option for charter clients.
The PC-12 offers:
- The famed and ultra-reliable Pratt & Whitney PT6A turbine engine
- The largest cabin in its class, larger than a King Air!
- Large pallet-size cargo door for all of your business or recreational equipment.
- Private lavatory
- Speed combined with efficiency.
- Exceptional short field capability allowing access to hundreds of additional airports.